As a proud Malaysian, Nasi Lemak has always been our proudest dish. Whenever I introduce overseas friends to eat, the first thing that come to my mind for recommendation would be Nasi Lemak. To be honest, you can eat Nasi Lemak at anytime, where it can be served as breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack.
We been hunting for new Nasi Lemak and recently, we have found a Nasi Lemak Volcano Island that’s buzzing around social media. What’s so special about this dish is that it takes a twist from the normal traditional Nasi Lemak and on top of that, adding chicken chop, curry, half boiled egg and a baby lobster (or 3 tiger prawns).
YES!! BABY LOBSTER!
What’s best is that it is served at an affordable price which comes with two beverages and can be shared among 2 people with a good appetite!
With all in, it is only priced at RM29.90. It’s only available at at Tiger Tiger Sunway,
Basically the Tiger Tiger Sunway also serves all categories and it’s also cater for students around for affordable and delicious meals.
Here is what they have. For an all-day breakfast, they have:
- Telur Separuh Masak + Toast – RM3
- Toast (Single) (RM3.50) or Toast (Double) – RM4
- Mi Goreng / Mihun / Kuey Teow – RM5
They also serves lunch as well with dishes such as:
- Nasi Lemak Volcano – RM10.90
- Nasi Lemak Biasa + Telur – RM2.50
- Nasi Lemak Goreng Biasa – RM3.50
- Nasi Lemak Goreng Ayam Goreng – RM7.90
- Indomie Single Baby Lobster – RM22.90
- Maggi Goreng Butter Chicken – RM7.90
- Tom Yum Seafood with rice – RM7.90
So where is the place????
Here’s where you can locate them:
Address: 32, Jalan PJS 11/3, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Opening Hours: 8am – 12am (except Sunday)
Contact: 016-609 1212