The price war is on and it’s for real!
You can buy TGV Movie Ticket just for RM5!
Earlier, GSC has came out with the RM4 for movie ticket but now the TGV is also joining the band wagon and offering a price war!!
TGV is running it’s Save Your Ringgit campaign and you can watch a movie for as low as RM5
Previously, GSC is offering early bird with RM4 but you need to use Hong Leong Bank Credit/Debit card to purchase but TGV have no string attached. You can go to enjoy the Early Bird Ticket for RM5 even you don’t have HLB credit or debit card.
This promotion starts from 1 June 2018 onwards, and in conjunction with GST zero rated, you can enjoy more than 6% savings with each movie ticket purchased at TGV Cinemas nationwide.
TGV wants you to celebrate the festive season with even more savings!
Aside from that, there is also some other privilege offer that’s being offered too if you don’t like the go to movie early.
Here is the full lists
- Early Bird Tickets at selected locations can go as low as RM5.00*
- Senior Citizens and Students can now enjoy tickets as low as RM9.00*
- Kids can now enjoy tickets at RM8.00*
- IMAX® tickets at selected locations and sessions can go as low as RM16.00*
- IMAX® 3D can be enjoyed from RM20.00*
You can check out details on TGV website here