And you know how many people are dying for some sausage & egg McMuffin, thus in order to help its customers satisfy their cravings for its popular Sausage and Egg McMuffin, the fast food chain released its recipe.
Honestly, the recipe which lists five main ingredients, looks pretty legit too and doesn’t seems to complicated. All you need is just as the below:
- One English Muffin
- 75g of sausage meat (use chicken sausage)
- Two eggs
- One slice of American Cheese
- One potato
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Season sausage meat with a pinch of salt and pepper then shape into balls.
- Flatten into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for six to seven minutes on each side (or as per instructions on packaging).
- Brush the inside of a metal ring with a little oil and place in a small frying pan.
- Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil.
- Crack the eggs into the rings, cover the pan and cook for two to three minutes.
- Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese.
To make a hash brown
- Grate the potato into a bowl.
- Mix in an egg then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a glug (about 2 tablespoons) of oil in a pan then add a spoonful of the mix.
- Flatten and cook until golden brown on both sides
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving, and ensure no pink meat remains before eating.
So there you have it. If you think it’s too hassle then you can call in for delivery or even go dapao from McDonald’s which the restaurant is still open here.