6 reasons to tell you, why do you need to practice squats to lose weight?
Many people choose running training to lose weight, because running is aerobic exercise, which can break down fat and promote fat burning. However, what I want to recommend today is another fat burning and shaping training method. It is not aerobic exercise, but a strength training exercise-squat.
Many people believe that squats are training for building muscles, and are not compatible with weight loss. However, the benefits of insisting on squatting are many, and the benefits of weight loss are also very significant.
Why do you need to do more squat training to lose weight? 6 reasons tell you:
1. Squats can exercise lower limb muscles. The leg muscle group is the largest muscle group in the body, which can exercise the hips and legs, and can also drive the development of other muscle groups in the body. The increase in muscle mass will increase the body’s metabolism and consume more calories every day, which will help increase the speed of weight loss.
2. Squat training requires short time each time and high fat burning effect. Each time 100 squats, it takes less than 5 minutes, but it can improve the strength of the heart and lungs, achieve the purpose of burning fat, shaping the hips and raising the hips.
3. Each squat is 5 minutes, which is equivalent to 20 minutes of jogging. The fat burning effect is very good. Squats can be trained at home without going out, which is very suitable for busy office workers.
4. Squat can strengthen the knee joints. After each training, the knee joints will be benignly damaged, and then they will be more resilient. Compared with running, squats will have less compression and damage to the joints and help protect the knees.
5. Squatting can improve the strength and explosiveness of the lower limbs, strengthen the stability of the lower limbs, so that you can run farther and longer, and help improve the overall physical fitness.
6. No squat, no buttocks. Squats are anaerobic exercises that can help you shape good-looking lower limb curves, develop charming hips, make your waist look thinner, and improve leg lines, which can enhance feminine charm. This is an effect that cannot be achieved in running training.
Combining the above several benefits, people who are implementing a weight loss plan may wish to perform squat training 3-4 times a week, each time a total of 100 free-hand squats training, people who have a fitness foundation can perform weight-bearing squats.
Persevere for a period of time, you will lose weight faster than others, and after losing weight, your body lines will look better than others.
How to do a standard squat training is also very important! The wrong squat training will hurt the knee joints and cause fitness to hurt the body.
Standard squat requirements:
1. Stand naturally with your legs slightly wider than the shoulder width;
2. Don’t dent the toes and knees inward, keep the angle outward 45 degrees;
3. Keep the upper body upright, with both hands on hips, or fists in front of you;
4. Let the hips sit down slowly. When the thigh and calf are at a 90-degree angle, stop for 1 second, and then slowly return to a standing position.