Even if you have a will, it still doesn’t count?
EPF Nomination Will Help You To Secure Your Love One
It’s simple as 1,2,3 to do the EPF nomination. All you need to do is that you as EPF members must fill in beneficiaries. If you didn’t do the nomination, if anything happens to you, all you money will be voluntarily donate to KWSP!
So now, it’s start for you to think for your family and you need to considered how would your family cope financially if something tragic were to happen to you? Would they manage on their own? You need to start planning ahead.
So what do you need to do to complete the Nomination?
Here is the 2 steps you can do to ensure EPF nomination is done:
- Get the Nomination Form KWSP 4 and complete the filling up
- Submit it to the nearest EPF branch.
Forms can be obtained at any EPF branch or downloaded from myEPF website. Do the right thing for your family, nominate today and keep your nomination updated.
Or you can do it online via the below steps and you’re a fast time login:
- Registered Provident Fund Online Account (i-Akaun)
- Go to KWSP Kiosk to use the ID to obtain the Activation Code or dial the number 03-89226000
- Browse to https://secure.kwsp.gov.my/secured/member/login
- Select i-Akaun Actication (First Time Login)
- Fill in ID number or provident fund membership number and 6-digit Activation Code
- Select Next, fill in the information and follow the instructions to complete the registration
- Login registered i-Akaun
- Click Penamaan / Nomination option to view beneficiary information
For more details on nomination, check our here
Hope that this will help you on nomination. By planning ahead, you can protect them from unnecessary suffering. Just nominate your next-of-kin to be your EPF beneficiary and this will offer some form of financial protection to your family.