Special call out to Mummies or parent out there. Here is you chance to come over to an event to have fun!
What’s the event?
Setia Alam Mommies Group in collaboration with Eco Ardence and MPP Zone 21 (MBSA) will be having a Mother’s Day Market sale on the 5th of May 2019. The community aims to give back to society by supporting TECH Outreach Malaysia, an NGO that aims to help disadvantaged women and communities.
Just a brief background of the Setia Alam Mommies. The group was formed in 2013 as a platform to promote a heathy interaction of ladies in the neighbourhood and spread positive vibes.
The objective of the event is to:
- Pull together as many families as possible within the surrounding area where kids get to interact and mothers come together
- Promote the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) while decluttering our homes and in the process making a bit of money
- Empower women and introduce their children to Entrepreneurship
What will you be getting from this event? The event will have a variety of approximately 50 booths that consist of the following:
- Preloved items at bargain prices
- Arts & Crafts
- Homemade products
- World spices & herbs
- Services such as dance and photography by Setia Alam mothers
- Community service and booths offering free service/products
Besides that, there will be music & dance performances and fun activities for kids to enjoy throughout the day. So make sure you mark you calendar and come join us for a day filled with fun for the whole family!
What’s more is that you will even stand a chance to win lucky draw worth RM2000 for a minimum spend of RM50.
Date: 5th May 2019
Time: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Venue: Eco Ardence Sales Gallery