Foodpanda Malaysia is having their RM8 off Promo with Standard Chartered Bank. Enjoy Great deals Amazing discounts and many more.
Get RM8 off with min RM50 spend (Promo code: SCBRM8).
- Offer is valid from 1 February 2021 till 31 December 2021.
- Payment must be made with any Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad credit cards.
- Get RM8 off with a minimum spend of RM50 in a single receipt (excluding applicable taxes, packaging/ cutlery charges, delivery fees).
- Offer is valid for purchase via foodpanda website, mobile site (https://www.foodpanda.my) and foodpanda App.
- Vouchers are limited to two (2) times per user per month.
- Vouchers are limited to RM6,000 per month and RM66,000 over the offer period on a first come, first served basis.
- Vouchers are valid for new and existing users.
- The above is merely an excerpt of the Terms & Conditions governing the offer. For full Terms & Conditions, please refer to https://www.foodpanda.my/contents/deals
- Offer is subject to any applicable tax, unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or other items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges, promotions, discount schemes, loyalty programmes, discount cards or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is subject to the individual merchants’ Terms and Conditions.
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad is not an agent of the Merchant and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and/ or services provided. Any dispute about the quality of goods and/ or services is to be resolved directly with the Merchant.
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad and the Merchant reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions governing the offer.
- Please visit sc.com/my for Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad’s General Terms and Conditions.
Date: Now till 31st December 2021
Available at: Foodpanda Malaysia Online
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.