Summary: UNIQLO, Japan’s No.1 fashion brand and worldwide leader in casual wear, will open its first store in Malaysia this fall at the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle, Bukit Bintang. Making its debut as an anchor tenant in the newly renovated Fahrenheit 88 shopping centre, the large-format store will occupy a three-level retail space of 2,140 sqm, which conveys the appeal of UNIQLO – stylish, high quality and affordable clothing, complemented by an unparalleled modern Japanese shopping experience
- Be the first 500 hundred people to queue during the store opening and stand a chance to win five ‘All-Expense-Paid’ trips to Tokyo for two!
- First 1000 in line at the store opening will also be receiving a free UNIQLO original tote bag!
- UNIQLO Malaysia will offer incredibly low introductory price for the following items. only available while stocks last:
- UNIQLO’s graphic T-Shirt collection. UT for only RM29.90 (usual price – RM59.90)
- UNIQLO’s high-quality jeans collection. UJ for only RM49.90 (usual price – RM99.90)
- UNIQLO’s Autumn/Winter 2010 Fleece jackets for only RM49.90 (usual price – RM79.90)
Time: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
Sales: 4 Nov 2010
Venue: Fahrenheit 88 (Formerly known as KL Plaza) 179 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.