Summary: The long awaited Sushi King RM3 Bonanza Promotion is back now. Enjoy all rice-based Sushi and Tsumami on the Kaiten Belt for RM3 only at selected Sushi King Outlets.
– RM3 Bonanza promotion is exclusive for Sushi King 2014 Member card holders only.
– For those who do not have our member card yet, fret not, you can drop by at any of our restaurants to apply. While stocks last.
– Unlimited Unagi Sushi Available. Sushi King would like to show their appreciation to all their loyal customers by guaranteeing unlimited supply of Unagi Sushi.
– Terms and conditions apply.
– Prices are subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge.
– Promotion is strictly for 2014 Sushi King Card Members and is valid for dine-in only.
– Card holders can bring a maximum of 5 people only.
– Sushi King will not sit incomplete parties. Seat reservations are not permitted.
– Maximum 45 minutes per dining session due to limited seating.
– Promotion is applicable to sushi (rice-based) on all coloured plates and Tsumami on the conveyor belt only.
– Promotion is not valid with any other Sushi King Card discounts, other discounts or any menu-ordered sushi. All food leftovers will be charged according to the normal price.
– All vouchers will not be accepted during the Bonanza Promotion, except Sushi King RM10 cash voucher.
– Please present your Sushi King Card upon payment.
– Ala carte and set meal order are not available during this promotion.
– Take away orders are not available during this promotion.
– This promotion is not applicable in Sushi King Express outlets.
– Sushi King reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice.
– 3-6 March 2014: All Outlets in Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor & Sarawak.
– 10-13 March 2014: All Outlets in Perak, Penang, Kedah & Sabah.
– 17-20 March 2014: All Outlets in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur & Kelantan
Company: Sushi King Malaysia
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.