Summary: The long awaited AEON Member Day is back to Taman Maluri now. Enjoy discounts up to 50% on supermarket items, fashion apparels, fashion accessories, baby apparels, kids wear, home essential, beddings, shoes, bags and many more.
– While stocks last.
– Terms and conditions apply.
– Get your FREE RM10 AEON Gift Voucher for purchases worth RM100 at the General Merchandise Store or FREE RM5 AEON Gift Voucher for purchase worth RM100 at the Supermarket, wine and hard liquor section, La Boheme and AEON Wellness.
– FREE 200 Breakfast Sets ( Chocolate Muffin & Cold Nescafe ). Limited to 200 sets on first come first served basis and 1 set per customer only.
– FREE 500 AEON Member Points when you introduce a new AEON Member.
– Starts from 9.30am to 11pm.
Company: AEON Malaysia
Venue: AEON Taman Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
EverydayOnSales Talks: Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive member day sale related to supermarket and department store. The items that offer in AEON Member Day at Taman Maluri are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to AEON
AEON is a leading retailer in Malaysia with a total revenue of RM3.26 billion for the financial year ended 31 December 2012. The Company was incorporated on 15 September 1984. AEON was set up in response to the Malaysian Government’s invitation to AEON Japan to help modernise the retailing industries in Malaysia. The ‘AEON’ name today is well established among Malaysians as well as foreigners, especially due to its association with the international AEON Group of Companies. AEON has established itself as a leading chain of General Merchandise Stores (GMS). AEON’s constant interior refurbishment of stores to project an image designed to satisfy the ever changing needs and desires of consumers is clear evidence of this. The Company’s performance has been further enhanced by the management’s acute understanding of target market needs and the provision of an optimal product-mix. AEON’s stores are mostly situated in suburban residential areas, catering to Malaysia’s vast middle income group.
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.