Summary: AirAsia is having its FREE Air Ticket with Every 20kg Luggage Promotion now. Simply get your FREE Seats with every 20kg pre-booked baggage at selected AirAsia Travel & Service Centres.
– While stocks last.
– Terms and conditions apply.
– FREE Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights, public holidays, school breaks or weekends.
– FREE Seats excludes airport taxes, fuel surcharge and other applicable fees.
– Fly from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Langkawi, Sibu, Pekanbaru, Sarawak, Singapore.
Available at AirAsia Travel & Service Centres as below:
– No.2, Jalan Dagang SB 4/2, Taman Sungai Besi Indah, Seri Kembangan, Selangor
– No 11, Jalan Era Square 2, Era Square, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
– No 71, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat, 1 Taman Usahawan Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
– Lot-35 Mydin Mall USJ 1, Subang Jaya, Selangor
– Lot S141, 2nd Floor, Plaza Metro Kajang, Section 7, Jalan Tun Abdul Aziz, Kajang, Selangor
– Travel from 1st to 30th November 2013
Company: AirAsia Malaysia
Venue: Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Kuala Lumpur
EverydayOnSales Talks: Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive freebies promotion related to air tickets and baggage. The items that offer in AirAsia FREE Air Ticket with Every 20kg Luggage Promotion are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to AirAsia
Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Air Asia was named the World’s Best Low Cost Airline in the annual World Airline Survey by Skytrax for five consecutive years in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 and has been ranked Top 5 among the most recognized and admired airlines in the Asia Pacific Top 1000 Brands 2008. With a route network that spans through to over 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through the innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. Together with their associate companies, AirAsia X, Thai AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines’ AirAsia Inc and AirAsia Japan , AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, “Now Everyone Can Fly”. To be the largest low cost airline in Asia and serving the 3 billion people who are currently underserved with poor connectivity and high fares.
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.