Summary: Mihas is having its 10th International Halal Showcase Event now. Being a world-class halal exhibition, over 75% of our exhibitors represent the food and beverage industry. They are halal producers who are committed to quality, hygiene and safety while conscientiously maintaining high halal production standards.
– Admission is limited to above 18 years old only.
– All visitors must be in proper business attire – no shorts, slippers or t-shirts.
– Registration is compulsory for all visitors.
– As a safety precaution, visitors without registration passes or stickers are strictly not allowed inside the exhibition hall. Passes or stickers must be worn inside the exhibition hall at all times.
– On 6 April 2013 (10am to 7pm) the exhibition is open to both public and trade visitors.
– Only trade visitors are allowed throughout the entire exhibition period from 3rd April (11am to 7pm) and 4th-5th April (10am to 7pm) 2013.
– Terms and conditions apply.
Company: Mihas Malaysia
Date: from 3rd April 2013 to 6th April 2013
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur ( KLCC )
Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive event related to halal food. The items that they offer are really worth to get.
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.