Starbucks Malaysia is having their Rewards Double the Huat Contest. Huat-ever you do, don’t forget to spend RM38 with your Starbucks Card or Mobile App.
Terms & Conditions:
– The Starbucks Rewards Double the Huat Contest is open to all Malaysians except for all employees of Starbucks Malaysia, its affiliates and/or their related companies, advertising agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families.
– The Contest period shall commence from 16th January, 12.00am to 31st January 2022, 11.59pm.
– Participants are to spend a minimum of RM38 in a single receipt with their registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App at any Starbucks store except Starbucks Sunway Lagoon to stand a chance to earn 388 bonus STARs. Starbucks Card Activation and Reload are not included.
– One receipt is only entitled to ONE (1) entry.
– Full payment must be made with a registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App. Only applicable to in-store purchases.
– Participants are to snap a photo (clear and full) of their receipt and submit the contest entry via https://forms.gle/MDEvvVxUu29CYyxZ6.
– All entries must be submitted through the above form within the contest period. Any entries received thereafter shall not be entertained.
– Starbucks Malaysia’s decision is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
– 88 members will be selected. Each member is entitled to receive 388 Bonus STARs only.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Starbucks Malaysia reserves the right to substitute any prize with another at its sole discretion without notice.
– Starbucks shall not assume any responsibility or liability for any and all matters of or in connection with the prize (including without limitation its appearance, quality, condition or functionality) and any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the prize or the use or disposal thereof.
– Participants are advised to read the Terms & Conditions before submitting their entries for the contest.
– All participants in the contest agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Starbucks Malaysia.
– Starbucks Malaysia reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the existing Terms and Conditions.
Date: 16th January 2022 to 31st January 2022
Available at: All Starbucks outlets in Malaysia except Starbucks Sunway Lagoon
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.