Avani Malaysia is having their Special Deal. It’s time for another sale, this time with more impact.
With every purchase of our 8.8 sale offers, 10% goes to local charities in our area. Here’s the twist! For every 10% allocated from each sale, we will match it with another 10%. Making it a grand total of 20% to charity.
Make a purchase with a difference.
Let’s do our part to support our local communities in need.
Date: 29th July 2021 Onward
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.