Summary: Sushi King is having its RM2 Sushi Bonanza now. Rice-based Sushi on Kaiten Belt for only RM2 each. It is always honorable to be a Sushi King Card holder to enjoy this promotion. RM2 Bonanza promotion is exclusive for Sushi King 2012 & 2013 Member card holders only. Please go and check it out now.
Terms & Conditions:
– Prices are subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge.
– Promotion is strictly for 2012 & 2013 Sushi King Card Members and is valid for dine-in only.
– Card holders can bring a maximum of 5 peoples only.
– Sushi King will not sit incomplete parties. Seat reservations are not permitted.
– Maximum 45 minutes per dining session due to limited seating.
– Promotion is applicable to sushi (rice-based) on all coloured plates on the kaiten belt excluding Tsumami (appertiser) Temaki (Hand rolls) & Normal Price Plates.
– Promotion is not valid with any other Sushi King Card discounts, other discounts or any menu-ordered sushi. All food leftovers will be charged according to the normal price.
– All vouchers will not be accepted during the Bonanza Promotion.
– Please present your Sushi King Card upon payment.
– Ala carte and set meal order are not available during this promotion.
– This promotion is not applicable in Sushi King Express Tesco Setia Alam.
– Sushi King reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice.
– Terms & Conditions apply.
Company: Sushi King Malaysia
Date & Venue:
– from 1st October 2012 to 4th September 2012 – Penang, Perak, Kedah, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Johor & Pahang
– from 8th October 2012 to 11th October 2012 – Sabah , Sarawak
– from 15th October 2012 to 18th October 2012 – Selangor , Kuala Lumpur
Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is a very exclusive promotion related to sushi. The items that they offer are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to Sushi King Malaysia
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.