Maybank Malaysia is having their Heart The People’s Campaign. This campaign aims to be a platform for several NGOs and social enterprises who are providing necessary assistance towards our most risk communities.
Help ease the burden of the struggling communities by donating at www.maybankheart.com with your TreatsPoints or Membership RewardsTM Points.
These groups include B40 families, vulnerable woman and children and Orang Asli. List of NGOs as below:
- Pertiwi Soup Kitchen
- The Lost Food Project
- Women’s Aid Organisation
- Dignity for Children
- IDEAS Autism Center
- Persatuan Aktivis Sahabat Alam
Donation Denomination available:
|Treats Points or Membership Rewards Points||Donation Amount||Points|
- Visit https://www.maybankheart.com
- At campaign banner, click ‘Support with myTREATS’ and you will be redirected to myTREATS website Charity category page
- Select denomination to redeem and click ‘Redeem Now’ (you may increase the quantity of the selected donation amount)
- Login to your myTREATS account
- Click Redeem Now, choose your payment method “Points Only’ or ‘Points & Top up’ and complete the check out.
Terms and Conditions
- Points redemption is valid for all Principal Cardmembers with TreatsPoints or Membership RewardsTM Points, who are also Maybank2u account member.
- For Points & Top Up, top up payment must be made with a Maybank Mastercard®, Visa or American Express®
- Donations via myTREATS portal would be updated daily to MaybankHeart.
- Cardmembers would have to email transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for a tax-exempt receipt.
Date: Now till 20th June 2020
Available at: Maybank Malaysia Online
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.