Touch n Go Malaysia is having their Free RFID Promo. Free things don’t last forever, Get RFID NOW while it’s STILL free.
No car documents needed:
1. Just check for your car information on Tan Chong Insurance Business Stream (http://www.tcibs.com.my/tngdrfid/) or Sureplify (https://www.sureplify.com/tng/#/).
2. Remember to still bring your NRIC/Driving License.
Things to note:
1. If you’re unable to retrieve your car information through these, just bring along a copy of the Vehicle Ownership Certificate (Grant) or a valid Insurance Cover Note.
2. Authorisation letter is needed if the car owner and the TNG eWallet owner are different. Download them from the link below.
3. Verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet by tapping your profile picture in the app and tap “Account Verification”.
Find out more at:
*Only at fitment centres listed in this post.
*For Malaysia-registered cars only.
*RFID Fitment Centres are closed for system upgrade 12 – 14 Feb 2020.
Date: 10th February 2020 Onward
Available at: Touch n Go Online
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.