Touch n Go Malaysia is having their Free RFID Promo. RFID Mobile Fitment Centres are now located at 75 locations near you.
With more locations, it’s easier for you to get your RFID fitted. No car documents needed.
How it’s done:
1. Just check for your car information on Tan Chong Insurance Business Stream (http://www.tcibs.com.my/tngdrfid/) or Sureplify (https://www.sureplify.com/tng/#/).
2. Remember to still bring your NRIC/Driving License.
Things to note:
1. If you’re unable to retrieve your car information through these, just bring along a copy of the Vehicle Ownership Certificate (Grant) or a valid Insurance Cover Note.
2. Authorisation letter is needed if the car owner and the TNG eWallet owner are different. Download them from the link below.
3. Verify your Touch ‘n Go eWallet by tapping your profile picture in the app and tap “Account Verification”.
Find out more at https://www.tngdigital.com.my/rfid
Only at fitment centres listed in this post.
For Malaysia-registered cars only.
Date: 1st December 2019 to 31st December 2019
Available at: Touch n Go Online
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Malaysia. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Malaysia.