Summary: Rakuten is having its 29x Super Points Mall Wide Time Sale now. Simply spend in Rakuten Online Shopping within the selected time slot to enjoy 29x Rakuten Super Points Rewards.
– All purchases must be made during time sale campaign time slots to awarded Rakuten Super Points.
– All purchases are entitled to 29x Rakuten points with a maximum award of RM2,000.
– All purchases made with MasterCard are entitled to an additional 10x Rakuten Super Points.
– Rakuten Super Points will be awarded on 11th November 2013.
– Only registered Rakuten members are entitled to this campaign.
– The awarded Rakuten Super Points are only valid for 3 months upon date of issue.
– Products that offer are electronics, fashion & accessory, health & beauty, home products, food & beverage, toy & game, hobby & arts, pets, movie & music, books & magazines, kids baby & maternity, car & bike, sports & outdoor, business & industrial and many more.
– Terms and conditions apply.
Available for 3 Hours only:
– 9am to 9:59am
– 3pm to 3:59pm
– 9pm to 9:59pm
– Visit Here to Enjoy this Mall Wide Sale now.
Company: Rakuten Malaysia
Date: ( 1 day only )
EverydayOnSales Talks: Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive online promotion related to shopping. The items that offer in Rakuten 29x Super Points Mall Wide Time Sale are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to Rakuten
Rakuten Online Shopping (Malaysia) is a part of the Rakuten Group, founded in 1997 and has been listed on JASDAQ Stock Exchange since April 2000. Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. Rakuten is the world’s third largest e-commerce company by revenue, with global market cap of US$13.9 billion (over RM40 billion). Rakuten started out by launching a pioneering e-commerce platform, Rakuten Ichiba (the largest online shopping mall in Japan with over 39,000 merchants), in Japan that utilizes a business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) model. This is a unique model that brings the best of both worlds to merchants and customers. This is the same online business and shopping experience that Rakuten aims to bring into Malaysia via Rakuten Online Shopping. Merchants build online storefronts on the marketplace and sell directly to customers. Rakuten empowers merchants with the necessary tools, e-commerce platform, and know-how needed to run successful online businesses while providing consumers with a new and interactive online shopping experience.
Filed Under: AEON Credit Services • Affin Bank • Al-Rajhi Bank • Alliance Bank • AmBank • Automotive • Baby & Kids & Toys • Bank & Finance • Bank Islam • Bank Rakyat • Bank Simpanan Nasional • Beauty & Health • Books & Magazines • CIMB Bank • CitiBank • Electronics & Computers • Fashion Lifestyle & Department Store • Food , Restaurant & Pub • Gifts , Souvenir & Jewellery • Home & Garden & Tools • Hong Leong Bank • HSBC Bank • Johor • Kedah • Kelantan • Kuala Lumpur • Malaysia Sales • Maybank • MBF Cards • Melaka • Movie & Music & Games • Nationwide • Negeri Sembilan • OCBC Bank • Online Store • Pahang • Penang • Perak • Perlis • Public Bank • RHB Bank • Sabah • Sales Calendar • Sarawak • Selangor • Sports , Leisure & Travel • Standard Chartered Bank • Terengganu • United Overseas Bank