Summary: For the Malaysia Budget 2013, All Malaysian that ages of 21 to 30 and Monthly Income of RM3,000 or below are entitled to get a RM200 Smartphone Rebate now.
– Only Applicable for Malaysian that ages between 21 to 30.
– Monthly Income must be Below RM3,000.
– Smartphone models below the price of RM500.
– Can either use their existing mobile broadband or apply for new packages.
– Brands that approved are Alcatel , HTC , Nokia , Samsung , ZTE , LG and many more.
– It’s open for online registration on 1st of January 2013.
– Terms and conditions apply.
Company: Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commission
Date: 1st January 2013 onwards
Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive government rebates schemes related to smartphone. The items that they offer are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commission
For those who are unable to visit the sale promotion events or looking for others products discounts offers in Malaysia, you could also find some great discounts offers thru Malaysia Great Deals at the link: